Prolapsed hemorrhoid treatment should include increases in fiber and fluid intake as a first measure.
It is imperative to eliminate constipation and soften stools to prevent a worsening of symptoms.
Immediate relief can be found through the herbal remedies and sitz baths detailed below.
The right amount of fiber will have an important impact:
- The daily goal for proper fiber intake is 20-30 grams per day
- Try to incorporate foods such as:
- High fiber toast
- Berries or beans
- Baked potato
The importance of the proper level of fluids is critical:
- The appropriate fluid intake is four to five glasses of water per day
- Proper hydration is critical to soften stools and avoid irritation
- Eliminating constipation and softening stools is the most important goal in prolapsed hemorrhoid treatment
Herbal remedies have proven to provide immediate relief:
- Drugstore brands typically contain steroids, and most users complain that they burn
- One product stands out for its immediate relief, Zenmed Ziro. Users note that it calms inflamed tissues quickly, relieves itching, eliminates pain and shrinks prolapsed hemorrhoids
- Since a prolapsed hemorrhoid is an internal hemorrhoid that has pushed itself to the exterior, it is also recommended to use Venapro to strengthen the tissue walls to prevent recurrence
This is clearly one of the most effective treatments you can do at home:
- Sitz baths fit right on top of a toilet seat
- They can be purchased at a drugstore for about $20.00
- The warm water surprisingly provides quick relief
- The same results can be achieved by using your own bathtub
- Fill with one inch of warm water, treat for 15 – 20 minutes, 3 times per day
- Highly effective prolapsed hemorrhoid treatment you can do at home
Prolapsed Hemorrhoid Treatment – Important Notes
Remember that a prolapsed internal hemorrhoid is really an internal hemorrhoid which has pushed through the anal canal.
Herbal remedies such as Zenmed Ziro have proven to be quite effective, and should be part of the treatment for prolapsed hemorrhoids.
If the above prolapsed hemorrhoid treatment suggestions do not work, and the prolapsed hemorrhoid becomes severe, surgery may be required to reduce the risk of infection and other serious issues.
Several surgical hemorrhoid treatment options may be considered, depending on the severity of the prolapsed hemorrhoid.
A hemorrhoidectomy, which is surgically removing the prolapsed hemorrhoid, will usually result in a long and painful recovery.
However, the stapled hemorrhoidectomy, which involves stopping blood flow to the prolapsed internal hemorrhoid, will eliminate the painful tissue. This procedure does not require the high degree of recovery time as the hemorrhoidectomy.
Return to the Hemorrhoid Treatment main page
**We are committed to provide high quality information and solutions for hemorrhoid treatment – HemorrhoidTreatmentFix.com**